Monday, March 16, 2009

Home School Conference And Babies

Our TN trip was mainly a business one. We were attending a homeschool conference held by our old homeschool group. Our job was basically to advertise our stuff by sitting behind a table.
I, being the person I am, could not sit still. So, I wandered about aimlessly the first day. The second day I started playing with the baby who belonged to the table next to ours. He was so cute! After playing with him a while I struck up a conversation with his older brother and that was a welcome diversion. I did a little shopping. Then, who should come along but my old math teacher with her daughter. So, I carried the baby girl around for a while and let her talk to Next-Table-Baby which was quite amusing. So, between babies and shopping I was well occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment