It's SO weird, but recently, I've been feeling like I'm busy! All I can remember doing is school! Sure, I blog, I eat Easter candy (I still have some, haha, siblings), I listen to music , and I dance crazily around my room. Does that really take all day? Oh yeah, I day-dream. That takes all day.
I've been reading Louis De Wohl's saints novels, recently. They're amazing! My favorite so far is The Golden Thread, it's about St. Ignatius of Loyola. I really liked the beginning and end of David Of Jerusalem (about David in the Old Testament). De Wohl has this way of writing two stories that kind of coincide. For instance, you have the saint's story, then, you have the story of some random, imaginary person who was vaguely connected with the saint. It's sheer genius.
Gemma has invited me to help plan this year's Caeli Prom. No, not Caeli as in the Latin word, but meaning folk dance thing. Basically, the prom is a folk dance where we do dances from all different eras, and um, genres, I guess. It is fun! You end up dancing with everybody and no cares who asked you to dance because they probably did want to sit out even one dance. So, yeah, I'm excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment