Sorry if I've been neglecting you! I've actually been *gasp* busy. The first item on the busy list has been school. What a surprise. The more pleasant aspects of my busy-ness are clothes, friends, and BABIES!!!!!
School = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Yay, I just did math! Latin has gotten really hard. It's not just the work itself, but having one day to do a lot of stuff is really starting to get old. Math is just plain evil. Nuff said. The Christ In The Americas Workbook and I are suddenly mortal enemies. I thought I was so prepared for this last test; I had most of those impossible Spanish names down; I basically knew what they did, and the test wanted to know all this obscure facts, which, obviously, I couldn't remember. English would been okay if I didn't fall asleep while reading. Religion is awesome! One chapter a week, practically no work, and interesting! Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot! Okay, on to more interesting subjects.
I've gotten all my fall/winter clothes out again. I'm pretty excited because I love my turtlenecks and jeans, and long skirts, and knee socks! Gemma and I love to play "big girl dress up" and play around with our clothes. So far, we've found some really nice outfits. My mum recently gave my wardrobe a boost by cleaning out her own. I'll have to post some pictures (maybe next time Gemma's over).
Amazingly, I have had a little bit of time to spend with friends! About a month ago, Gemma, Hannah, and I all went shopping. My idea of shopping, however, is to not buy anything or, at least, to buy something cute and super cheap. I've also had the opportunity to go to one of Brandon and Drew's soccer games. When I lived in England, I got really sick of listening to play-by-play accounts of soccer games and developed quite an aversion to said sport, But I had a lot of fun at this game. I was attempting to do school and watch the game and focus and keep up with the game which didn't work very well, but I had a great time. The other thing I have done, recently, was attend the Diocese of Charlotte's 5th annual Eucharistic Congress. It was fantastic! Immaculee Libagiza was the main speaker, and she was absolutely wonderful! The Teen Track was a zoo, but Gemma and Hannah managed to get in so it was okay. Sadly, I think my social life is going to cool down for a long while.
On to babies! I now know a total of three families who are expecting babies. One family is expecting their 10th, while the other two are both expecting their 2nd. One of those families are my cousins! I'm absolutely thrilled to have a new cousin; Personally, I want it to be a boy... :) So, I'm just asking ya'll to pray for save births for these new babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment