
What is you favorite Christmas Carol?
O Little Town Of Bethlehem sung to the Forest Green.
Do you have an artificial tree or do you get a real one?
Real! We bought our tree this year, but in the past we've gone to my Aunt's farm and cut onen down.
Where you live do you get snowy Christmas's?
This year we have a tiny bit of snow/slush left over from our once yearly snowfall.
What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Decorating the tree is always fun, but a new tradition we've got is to go to Fr. B.'s house after 6 o'clock Mass and party until midnight Mass
What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Well, my favorite religious holiday is Christmas, but I like Thanksgiving because I get to see my family.
Do you go caroling?
Sometimes Octavia and I go.
What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I like those Christmas specials they air on TV. I also just saw The Christmas Card and kind of like it.
Do you like listening to Christmas music?
Yes yes yes! I listened to the King's College, Cambridge (UK) Lessons and Carols and loved it!
Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Those who believe recieve, those who don't believe don't recieve. I think I'll believe thanks. :P
What is your favorite Christmas meal?
I like them all. We normally have a nice breakfast after we open presents, then a fancy lunch, and a lazy supper.
Do you write people Christmas cards?
Um, not really. Okay, no.
Do you have a manger scene?
Yes, we have quite a few. Most of the ones with free standing figures have gotten scattered and broken, but we have some beautiful ones with the people all stuck together.
Will you wish anyone Merry Christmas?
But of course!
Liked the tag?
Yeah...
No comments:
Post a Comment