Monday, January 18, 2010

Date... January 11, 2010

Starting time...4:20-ish

Mood... Slightly grouchy

Outside my window... The back porch

I'm thinking... If Cole drops that milk jug he's carrying I might have to kill him.

I'm reading... nothing much

I'm listening to... Cole banging around in the kitchen

I'm wearing... Green coat-y/sweater thing, white, long sleeved shirt, jeans, and bare feet

Yesterday, I... was sick

I'm excited for... this cold can't last forever, Ballroom dance on Wednesday

I'm sad because... I'm sick and I have a lot of school to do.

I'm hungry for... nothing

The song stuck inside my head is... that song during the credits of Yours, Mine, and Ours

I want... to get done with school

I love... candy!

I loathe... Not having any

This week, my goal is... Not to procrastinate... Like I am now.

Did I meet last week's goal?... Yeah, Kinda

Ending time... 4:25

No comments:

Post a Comment