Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday

    Well, I finished (and passed) drivers ed. I only have 5 driving hours left to go before I can get my permit! Mum wants me to get it before we head back to TN in a couple weeks, but we'll see about that. I am looking forward to driving to Washington, DC this summer though.

     We started planning our prom today! Okay, Gemma and I have been plotzing since before Christmas, but now the whole committee is in on it.  We  decided  that we wanted a really nice prom this year  (seeing as this will be the senior prom for  most of the committee). So we have found the nicest church hall around. I'm not sure what else is going to happen.

     I'm busy working on my application to the U Dallas summer program thing. I'm reading the book I'm going to write my paper on (Portrait of a Lady by Henry James) and trying to figure out the best way to ask my Latin professor to write me a letter of reconmendation. I really hope I get in (prayers please)!

      Sorry I haven't been writting too much lately. I am going to try harder next week.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment