Saturday, April 10, 2010

Slightly Amusing Prom Themes

     As part of the Prom committee, I am in charge of brainstorming in the theme direction (okay, I sort of took over in that department). I had 1 idea when I started: A Midsummer Nights Dream. So I asked some friends on facebook to help me out. I'm very impressed too; they suggested some awesome (and not so awesome themes).

Here they are, enjoy!
When in Rome
If it's Tuesday, this must be Belguim
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
Oh the Places You'll Go (Hmmmm, a Dr. Seuss prom...)
Zombie Apocalypse
Camelot
Star Wars
Ancient Egypt
Avatar
Skittles

Some others that were suggested by the committee were:
Knights and Princesses
Harry Potter (vetoed because us girls refused to wear round glasses to the prom)



We'd better decide soon, May 8th is not far!

No comments:

Post a Comment