Sunday, November 14, 2010

Teen Girl Daybook

Date... November 13, 2010

Starting time... 5:34 PM



Mood... Tired from my awesome visit to Benedictine College



Outside my window... A lot of dark




I'm thinking... I'm hungry...



I'm reading... The Betrothed by some Italian with a hard-to-spell name




I'm listening to...Bank Job by BNL-- it's hysterical




I'm wearing... my sweat-skirt, a black top



Yesterday, I... Traveled a lot




I'm excited for... College




I'm sad because... Hmmm, I'm not really sad


I'm hungry for... ANYTHING!





The song stuck inside my head is... "It should have been filled with the usual ones, throwing their cash into mutual funds, but how do ya plan for a bank full of nuns?"




I want... The music for my solo!


I love... Verity and American girl dolls


I loathe... lack of sleep



This week, my goal is... Finish college applications



Did I meet last week's goal?... Nopity, nope



Ending time....5:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment