Friday, May 6, 2011

Decisions

I really hate making decisions. If I had my way, I would simply waffle along forever. Unfortunately I have found that this is no longer an option-I have to make decisions. 

I'm sure you all know that I am getting ready to go to college, and, obviously, I have had to decide which college I will attend in the fall. This has not been easy at all. I was really worried that I would make the wrong choice, so I said a novena to St. Gerard. About six or seven days through the novena some one said something to me that just gave me an answer. It was a really little, out-of-the-blue kind of thing, but it was the answer to my prayer.

In late March, I went back to visit a certain college, that I had been so sure I would never go to, and that was it. This was the college for me. I sent in my deposit, and that's where I'm going. Yes, I'm still nervous. Yes, I'm still afraid I didn't make the right choice, but the bottom line is- I made a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment