Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Wee Bit of Fashion

So when most people go to college they generally graviate to the sweatpants and PJ's school uniform. My school is rather different. No, we don't have a dress code. We just have very fashionable students, and I have really had to step up my game in this department. What do you mean I can't wear the same outfit every day? Good grief! 

I have adopted a very versatile uniform: the jeans and scarf ensamble. Interchangeable AND comfy! Here's some of my inspiration. (No, my clothes are not this fabulous).

Plaid, as you can imagine, is rather popular here in Texas. At first I was skeptical, but now I'm hooked.

I'm a big fan of being warm, comfortable, AND fashionable. 

I'm not sure which I like better. Fashionable...

Or really comfortable...
As you can see I've got quite a scarf problem.
So this was more than a bit, but I've been dying to do some fashion blogging. Your opinion? Yes, fashion? Absolutely not? Anyway, now that I've got that out of my system, I guess I'll go do something productive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment