Awkward:
1) Readjusting to "normal" time- Whadda ya mean, 9 isn't early morning?
2) Skyping with your roommate because you miss each other so much (Okay, not really awkward, but y'know...)
3) Having your priest ask you if your nail polish is "grinch green" ( I guess I won't try the Tiffany blue color again)
4) Being told that you are a "Walking recessive gene" and that ginger jokes are the new blonde jokes.
Awesome:
1) Being at home with my family and friends (Yes, I miss school, but I'm liking the break)
2) Christmas! The Lord's birth, good food, family, and, of course, prezzies.
3) Getting my full driver's license (Yes, the fact that I couldn't drive after 9 was a bit of a joke amongst my friends, thank you very much)
4) My birthday is tomorrow! I've got some pretty great plans, and I can't wait!
1) Readjusting to "normal" time- Whadda ya mean, 9 isn't early morning?
2) Skyping with your roommate because you miss each other so much (Okay, not really awkward, but y'know...)
3) Having your priest ask you if your nail polish is "grinch green" ( I guess I won't try the Tiffany blue color again)
4) Being told that you are a "Walking recessive gene" and that ginger jokes are the new blonde jokes.
Awesome:
1) Being at home with my family and friends (Yes, I miss school, but I'm liking the break)
2) Christmas! The Lord's birth, good food, family, and, of course, prezzies.
3) Getting my full driver's license (Yes, the fact that I couldn't drive after 9 was a bit of a joke amongst my friends, thank you very much)
4) My birthday is tomorrow! I've got some pretty great plans, and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment