I have a few of prayer intetions from over the past few weeks. The first one is Gemma's brother, Drew, who took a nasty fall from his bike a few days ago. I'm sure he's going to be fine, but he just looked so pitiful yesterday.
The other one is a bike related accident, too, another friend's little sister lost contoll of her bike while going down a hill, rode into someone's yard, and then, fell six feet into their drive way. Her helemt pretty much saved her life. Fourtunatly, she is much better, but if you could just pray for hwer continued healing that would be really great.
The last intention is a really happy one. I have a lot of friends who are seniors at the local Catholic college, who will be graduating in a few weeks. If you could just pray for them at this important time, I know it would mean a lot to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment