Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's June, It's Hot...Nuff Said

Well, as it is far too hot for me to function, I will now proceed to write a discombobulated and rather random post. Here's goes...

Firstly, I would like to congratulate the S family. They welcomed baby number 9 last Thursday. She's a cutie!

Now it's time for a report on the summer resolutions. The exercise tanked about two weeks ago, when it got hotter. I'm still doing school. Blaaaahhhh. At the moment I'm really, really sick of geometry. And I can't remember the rest of them.

I'm looking forward to my two major vacations! The first one will be a trip back to the ole home town, from thence, I will be catching a ride to one of the many Stubenville Youth Conferences. After that, we will rush home and back up (along with 10+ women) to drive to New York State to visit some Sisters. This trip is basically going to be a big, awesome road trip with girls and their moms from our church. I'm seeing a big grey van bouncing down the highway, full of some hyper young ladies. And the best part is... NO GEOMETRY! Yeehaa!



Well, that's my life. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment