Friday, June 19, 2009

I Love You, Daddy!

I'm lucky. Okay, majorly, seriously, incredibily, very, really, totally blessed to have my daddy. Two of my dearest friends have lost their fathers in tragic accidents, and countless friends have divored parents and never see their dads. Daddies are an essential part of every kid's life, and mine is no exception.
This post is for my awesome, terrific, and otherwise meritful dad.


My dad has spoiled me rotten with love and attention since the day I was born. He's never let me get away with anything I shouldn't have. Dad, thank you for the groundings, spankings, and the talking-tos; it's made me a better person. Thank you for not letting me chicken out of becoming Catholic.


Thank you for working tons of painful jobs so I can have a good home.

Thanks for nearly kicking the rear of Mr. Former Sweetheart.


I love you, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment