Thursday, June 11, 2009

June...

I've been really busy in the past few weeks and haven't had time to blog. I started the geometry I should have already finished, and it's going fairly well. The prom went off without a hitch, at least as far as I was informed. Other than that, I've been hiding from the sun and heat. Ahhh, summer.
I'm about a year behind in math *yeeesh*, but I have a plan. If I do Geometry all summer and next semester, I'll be done then I can move onto Algebra II. Then I'll do that spring semester and all next summer. Finally, I'll do "a higher math" the next year. The upside of all this is, I don't have to go outside when it's all yucky, hot, and humid.
The prom was AWESOME! I was in charge of punch. Do you have any idea how hard it is to transport a punch bowl, the punch bowl's base, the ladle, the ice, the ginger ale,the frozen rasberries, and the lemonade mix from my house to Gemma's to the prom? Do you? I think not! Fortunetly, everyone loved the punch na dkept asking me for the recipe (uuhhhhh, just pour the stuff in). I found me dress for five dollar at Goodwill; I was very happy. A whole bunch of the girls, including me, wore blue, and we didn't even plan it. Basically we danced till we dropped, had an awesome time, and now we're all tired.
That's been my June so far. My Grandma, Aunt, and Uncle aren all coming tomorrow to stay for various lengths of time. Monica da Man is here, and, I swear, he's trying to make me fat. Tha tha that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment