Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Demise Of A Former Sweetheart

I know the title of this post sounds awfully depressing, but it just seemed to fit. I know it sounds like this former sweetheart died, but he didn't. It's really quite nasty when a happy part of your past reappears as something quite different. It's sad when something happens and you know that person deserves it.
Yesterday, as I was sitting at the computer, vainly hoping someone had emailed me, when Mum came up to me and asked me the last name of an old acquaintance. I said I didn't know, and she told me that someone with his first name had been caught vandalizing our old neighborhood. Of course it had to be him, why would anyone bother vandalizing someone else's neighborhood at 2 am? I was terrified. I mean, I know he can be a total idiot, but he can be so charming when he wants to be. Hence the former sweetheart part of this post. I hope that his getting caught and punished will turn his life around. I pray that he will find something useful to do with his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment