Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lovely day

We went up on the Blue Ridge Parkway, today, for a change of scene. It was nice and cool, so we took a short hike, and then went swimming. It was rather chilly in the creek, so I sat on the grass and read. I was so mad we had to move, but I've got to say, I love NC!
I'm reading The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I'm not very far through it, so I really don't know what to think about it. The only thing I'm really sure of is that that Pearl kid, is creepy!
Thanks to Monica the Man, I am totally addicted to Pandora. It's a free online radio that lets you pick what kind of music you like. I'm so thrilled to finally have a radio station to listen to, since I can't get any in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment