Approximatly 3,700 children are killed by abortion everyday in the USA.
93% of abortions are performed for "social reasons". This means that hundreds of children die because they were inconvienient.
Do you know that most women regret their abortion? Here are some true stories:
September 27, 2000
I have never written anything like this before. My hands are sweating at this very moment. I have been compelled time and again to address this issue and I'm ready to confess. In 1990, I committed murder. I killed my baby. I should be in prison serving a life sentence, but I'm not. Was it because only a handful of people knew and kept silent, or perhaps they never solved the case, or maybe I had a really good lawyer? Realistically, none of these reasons are correct. Unfortunately, the murder I committed was legal. I guess it was legal because no one ever saw the baby, never felt its soft skin, never smelled its sweet breath, never gave it a name. Actually, there wasn't any justification for such horror and there still isn't. This society needs to understand that there isn't any difference between "unborn" and "newborn". Murder is murder, any way you look at it.
I've been opposed to abortion since the afternoon I had my own abortion on April 3, 1987. The pictures on your site bring back the image of what I saw that day...I asked to see what I aborted. To my horror, I looked down in the stainless steel pan and saw a tiny, massacred human being. I didn't talk for 6 months. I have never stopped grieving for this little one that I know I will see in heaven (I later became a Christian)...I'm just not sure what I'll say to him or her when we finally meet. Apologizing seems so inadequate. If I can help SOMEONE before she makes this tragic mistake, it would be better than doing nothing at all. Thanks for showing what needs to be shown. Shame on people like me who know better and let this genocide continue anyway.
Age: 37
Those are only a few of the millions of heartbreaking stories.
DON'T ABORT!
Info from www.abortionno.com
No comments:
Post a Comment