Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday Morning

Well, I survived my Latin mid-term, which was last week, and I'm very happy with my grade.

The weirdest thing happened this morning. I woke up, because I thought someone was in my room, glanced at my watch, and rolled out of bed. As I staggered towards the bathroom, I was thinking, "Man, I'm tired. 8 o'clock has never seemed this early." While I lathered, rinsed, and repeated, I happened to look down at my watch and was horrified to see it was about 1:45 am. I had misread my watch. Needless to say, I was pretty mad, not only because I was awake at that hour, but because I had to get out of the warm shower and face the cold bathroom for no reason. Here endeth the awesome story.

I would like to wish Octavia a very happy birthday! I promise to send her her birthday prezzies within the next millenium.

I would also like to congratulate my friend on the birth of her lovely daughter, Emma, and on her exellent choice of babysitter.

I recently read Immaculee Ilibagiza's books Left To Tell and Lead By Faith. They are very interesting. They are not for young eyes, however.

Have a CHAR-ming Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment