There seems to be a bit of a baby boom going on in this part of the world. I adore babies so they get lots and lots of posts.
Well, firstly, I'd like to thank you for the prayers for the woman who was afraid she was having complications with her pregnancy. I am very happy to report that the baby is fine. Please pray for a safe delivery!
My cousin had her ultrasound, and we now know the baby's gender. It's a boy! His name will be James. I wonder how Anna will take to a baby... I will be going to be their nanny over the summer, and I can't wait! If you could pray for another safe delivery, that would be great.
Last, but not least, I'm very happy to welcome baby Greta to the, um, world outside the womb. She was born last night to our old friends, Zack and Katherine!
St. Gerard, pray for us
No comments:
Post a Comment