Monday, January 11, 2010






Date... January 11, 2010

Starting time...3:05

Mood... hyper ( I had a coke. Wheeeeee!)

Outside my window... Trees, the theatre (I'm at school)

I'm thinking... What am I going to put in this daybook-y thing?

I'm reading... All Quiet on the Western Front, again

I'm listening to... People talking, cars on the interstate

I'm wearing... a very cute-ish striped sweater, a fuchsia tank top, jeans, purple fuzzy socks, and my plaid, Velcro sneakers

Yesterday, I... took a long nap and read Summer of My German Soldier, again

I'm excited for... finally getting to take drivers' ed and getting a new violin teacher

I'm sad because... school has started

I'm hungry for... nothing

The song stuck inside my head is... What's the frequency, Kenneth by REM

I want... a violin teacher who's as awesome as my old one

I love... being at school

I loathe... doing the schoolwork

This week, my goal is... To really study hard, especially for Latin

Did I meet last week's goal?... I was on vacation! We have no goals on vacation!

Ending time... 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment