I like baby names. Please do not ask me why, but I find them very fascinating. Anyway, a couple of years ago Octavia and I went on a wedding-dress-picking-out/baby-naming spree. After we had chosen the dresses of our dreams, we moved on to baby names. We decided that we wanted our kids to have unusual names (like ours). As we happily googled unusual baby names we came across several rather bizarre sites. The one I remember most vividly displayed names such as Canoe and Stone. I've been trying to find this site ever since. In the process I have found sites that boasted such gorgeous names as Antiquity (girl), Abacus (boy), Favorite, and Even.
Can you imagine the Birth announcements??
Mr. and Mrs. Axiom Jones welcomed baby Exceptional Energy into the world. It weighed 8 pound 11 oz.
Mr. and Mrs. Pyramid Smith welcomed their son, Ethical Fielder, in to the world on Jan, 8, 2010.
Baby Serenity Slate Johnson was born yesterday.
Mr. and Mrs. Boxer Thompson are delighted to announce the birth of their second daughter, Favorite.
I am not making this up. If you want a, um, different name for your child look no farther"
No comments:
Post a Comment