Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Looking Ahead

The New Year is here, and much business looms on the horizon. Here is a brief-ish outline of what I expect to happen this year.

Spring

I'll be taking more college classes which will be exciting. I'm taking more Latin and Ballroom dancing this semester. The Ballroom is so I can dance at the prom, which will be sometime this spring.
I'm hopefully (and finally) going to take drivers ed, so I can get a permit. I'm going to take the SAT *cringe*.

I am also expecting to get a brand new baby cousin very soon!

Summer

I hope to go visit that baby cousin and be a nanny for him and his big sister. I will probably take some summer courses and try to get ahead in other homeschool subjects. We will take a vacation to TN.

Fall

Hopefully my last fall in high school!


I will be busy getting ready for college!
www.grandmasgraphics.com