We found this great new tea call ed "Tension Tamer", and ever since the beginning of the semester, it's taken about a gallon a day to keep me sane. I'm taking two duel enrollment classes this semester. Okay, okay, one of them, I admit, is Ballroom dance which is like the total easy A class. But Latin had gotten really,really hard. I've really had to buckle down and work. Bleh.
Also, my beloved beta fish, Alfie, passed away after two beautifully uneventful years. He survived over 60 hours in a mason jar in the car; he blew bubbles' he played, dead, and he will be sort of missed.
I'm really enjoying my Ballroom dance class. Right now, we're finishing with swing and getting ready to move on. Our professor is a very interesting guy. He is really a history teacher, but he's got this thing for dance. Some of the people in the class are already amazing dancers, and I love dancing with them. This is probably my favorite class ever.
I'm working on my college search and getting really, really stressed about it. I'm only interested in Catholic schools, and I've practically memorized the Newman Guide to Choosing a Catholic College. My top 3, at the moment, are Belmont Abbey College, CUA, U of Dallas
Anyway, that's my life right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment