Date... January 11, 2010
Starting time...12:20
Mood... stressed
Outside my window... The back porch
I'm thinking... why does college have to be so close
I'm reading... The Life of St. Gemma Galgani by Ven. Fr. Germanus
I'm listening to... Water running
I'm wearing... White shirt, long, flowy green skirt, purple, argyle knee socks, and long wooden bead earings.
Yesterday, I... Had so much fan at dance class
I'm excited for... Dance tomorrow
I'm sad because... my friend is having problems (prayers please!)
I'm hungry for... Chocolate
The song stuck inside my head is... I don't have one, thanks goodness.
I want... to get the scholarship it is almost impossible for me to get
I love... the idea of college
I loathe... having to do the work
This week, my goal is... To work a lot harder
Did I meet last week's goal?... no, not really
Ending time... 12:30
No comments:
Post a Comment