Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teen Girl Daybook

Date... February 16, 2010

Starting time...3:00 PM

Mood... Jittery (too much coffee, too little sleep)

Outside my window... School

I'm thinking... Do I have more school to do?

I'm reading... Story of a Soul by St. Therese

I'm listening to... The computer making funky noises

I'm wearing... Grey cardigan, pink tank top, jeans, my "Someone who loves me very much went to Boston and bought me these socks" sock, plaid, velcro sneakers

Yesterday, I... Did school and watched "One Night With the King" (awesome movie)

I'm excited for... Ballroom dance class tomorrow

I'm sad because... Lent means no candy, facebook, or movies for 40 days

I'm hungry for... nothing

The song stuck inside my head is... Jolly Old St. Nicholas....again

I want... To watch Trouble With Angels instead of going to drivers ed

I love... The beautiful, sunny weather

I loathe... The fact that Spring Break isn't for another 3 weeks.

This week, my goal is... To get sterted on my work before I come to school.

Did I meet last week's goal?... Uhhhhhh, did I even have one?
Ending time... 3:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment