Sorry I never finished Nanny Diaries, but I was way to busy. So, a little late, here are days 2 and 3.
Day 2
We went to Latin Mass today. Gemma's mom picked us up, and brought us home after Holy Hour. I was so proud of myself; I got out the door with Conrad and Verity's school work, my latin class stuff, Conrad and Verity, My school, in short everything except the lunch.
Gemma and I were really regretting staying up late. We had been up reading. Gemma was reading The Shadow of the Bear, and I was reading Augustine's Confessions. So we were bumbling around, totally exhausted and hyped up on coffee.
Day 3
We had stayed up reading, again. We were tired but thankfully the day was uneventful. Mum and Dad got back, so they could deal with the grumpy small people.
No comments:
Post a Comment