Day Three
I was sore and Gemma was sore. This was due to the insane among of trampoline bouncing the kids wanted to do. I spent most of day 2 jumpng as high as I could, and was now regretting it.
This was also the day Patrick was supposed to check the pool. 11 year-old + pool = bad idea. So, the pool looked pretty clean, and the thermometer said it was 76 degrees. Hmmmm. Oh yeah, no clorine. So we put in clorine. Ooops, one of the jet covers is off. Hmmm, I can't reach it. Heeeey, Epiphany, can you reach that jet cover. Wow, you're wet. Hey, Epiphany, Frankie won't giv me the phone. Miss Epiphany, Gemma called, and her mom is coming to pick us up for the dance performance. Me: Ahhhhhh
Day Four
Sleepy fog. I think we let the kids watch a movie, but I can't remeber. I jumped on the trampoline. Gemma and I watched Pride and Prejudice with Patrick. I couldn't wait to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment