4 kids. 4 days. 2 babysitters. Dun dun daaaaaah.
Day 1
Well, I wasn't there for most of it. I had dual-enrollment, so I didn't get there until about 5. I was met at the door by barking dogs (Bongo and Bambi), who were followed by Gemma, Kolbe (1 and a half), and Frankie (4). The other two Patrick (11) and Clara (8) were at dance class. Gemma and I fixed dinner and then put people to bed.
Day 2
The novel-sized list of instructions the mom had left us stated that the kids would get up around 7 or 8. Baloney. Gemma and I were awakened at 6 by Clara jumping on us. Great way to start the day. Not. We all got out of bed around 7, and Gem and I fixed breakfast.
After everyone was fed and dressed I took a shower. I feel the need to pause and talk about the master bathroom, which Gemma and I used along with the bedroom. First, this bathroom had french windows. Glass doors, I ask you. Who puts glass doors in a bathroom? Second, imagine a jacuzzi tub, 2 sinks, and 3 mirrors. Thirdly, a shower so big you could put about 6 people in it. Aside from the glass doors, Gemma and I had fun using that bathroom.
More to come.........
No comments:
Post a Comment