Thursday, July 8, 2010

25 Things About Me

This has been going around on facebook for awhile, and since I'm not going to be posting much (if at all) over the next 2 weeks, I thought I'd share this.

1. I'm Catholic (no, duh)

2. My Confirmation name is Gerard

3. I have the coolest, if nuttiest,  family in the world

4. Cole and I are really tight, even though we argue a lot.

5. In a week I will be twice as old as Conrad

6. I really wanted to name Verity, Rose

7. I like to play Beatles' songs on my violin

8. I love going to football games

9. I like to go on really long walks.

10. I often refer to my dog as "peasant"

11. Octavia and I have been mistaken for sisters for 7 years now. However some people like to ask the intelligent question, "are ya'll freinds?"
"No, we're mortal enemies which is why we are on vacation/ hanging out/goofing off together."

12. I have had 20 rabbits in 5 years. The expression "breeding like rabbits" is not funny

13. My entire family sings along to the song "Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road", when we are in the car.

14. The dumbest thing I've ever done was to super glue two of my friends together. Looooong story.

15. I am addicted to Turner Classic Movies

16. I love my tevas

17. I am Mathematically challenged.

18. I love to read old, teen-girl novels.

19. When I was in the ninth grade I always painted my nails congealed-blood maroon. I thought it was very cool. My dad? Not so much.

20. I am the only red head in my family.

21. I am a total sucker for sour candy and dark chocolate.

22. Whenever I ask my parents to get a dishwasher, they always say, "Why? We have you."

23. I like to run and canoe, but I hate haivng people watch me.

24. I like to write, but I hate to write on the computer.

25. I have run out of ideas.

3 comments:

  1. haha! I love Turner Classic Movies, too!! What are some of your favorite movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't get to watch very often, but the best ones I've seen are The Black Orchid, and Yours, Mine, and Ours (my favorite movie of all time.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,yes! Those are great movies! I also love "four daughters " and the other two sequals " four wives and four mothers "

    ReplyDelete