Date... August 16, 2010
Starting time... 9:55 pm (Night Owl!)
Mood... Exhausted
Outside my window... Darkness
I'm thinking... Actually, I'm not.
I'm reading... Middlemarch by George Elliot (STILL) and King Solomon's Ring by Konrad Lorenz
I'm listening to...My speakers making funky noises
I'm wearing... Sage-colored linen skirt and a black top
Yesterday, I... Hung out with my Aunt and Uncle who were in town
I'm excited for... The new school year. Kinda
I'm sad because... It's going to be a rather solitary year.
I'm hungry for... Nothing really, but I wouldn't say no to some chocolate ice cream right now.
The song stuck inside my head is... It goes, "Take this Liiii-hiii-iiife" and it's by the Second Chapter of Acts--Think "Jesus people"
I want... to not get an earache again.
I love... Stickers. I went to Wal-mart today and bought a whole bunch of stickers and stuck them all over my school supplies
I loathe... this icky start of school, unmotivated feeling
This week, my goal is... To get my work done and spend a lot of time with Gemma
Did I meet last week's goal?... Sort of.
Ending time... 2:30 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment