Wow, I'm a senior. I'll be in college this time next year. It's really scary how fast the time goes by. I remember being 10 and longing for the day I would become a teenager. I said to myself that I would be amazing when I turned 16. I would drive, have a car, a boyfriend, and resemble Hilary Duff. Needless to say none of that has happened although I am allowed to drive between the hours of 5 am and 9 pm with a licensed driver in the front seat. But I'm really not too disappointed. Since then I have become Catholic, moved to NC, made new friends, and had so much fun. It's really awesome to see how much better God's plan was!
So I'm happy to be who I am where I am, and I know that when it's time to leave God will be right there with me. I don't know what the future holds, but I know it'll be an adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment