Monday, December 6, 2010

Teen Girl Daybook

Date... December 6, 2010 --Feast of St. Nicholas


Starting time... 2:00 PM


Mood... Worn out


Outside my window... Bare trees and cold wind



I'm thinking... 19 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS???? What happened to Halloween????


I'm reading... A Child in Winter by  Caryll Houselander


I'm listening to...My mom talking downstairs



I'm wearing... Jeans and a white sweater I got in Germany

Yesterday, I... Helped host a little girly birthday party


I'm excited for... a break from school


I'm sad because... I haven't made everyone Christmas presents this years

I'm hungry for... pickles




The song stuck inside my head is... "Why can't I breathe, when ever I think about you"



I want... to ditch school and take a nap

I love... Christmas timne


I loathe... thinking about college applications when I want to be thinking about baking and hanging stockings


This week, my goal is... to catch up in Chemistry, so I can have a nice Chem free holiday


Did I meet last week's goal?... Yes


Ending time....2:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment