Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Teen Girl Daybook

Date... December 22, 2010














Starting time... 1-ish










Mood... Relaxed








Outside my window... weather that sure doesn't look  like Christmas












I'm thinking...   Actually, I've taken a break from that





I'm reading... Excellent women by Barbra Pym




I'm listening to...Mum vacuming






I'm wearing... Brown shoes, jeans, a beige T-shirt, a white cardi, and a brown belt






Yesterday, I... helped put up the Christmas tree and then baked cookies






I'm Excited for...CHRISTMAS! Which will end the Advent season I am currently observing








I'm sad because... My other Grandma won't be here




I'm hungry for... something un-sweet









The song stuck inside my head is... This












I want... to party, but maybe I'll just go back to bed




I love... EVEEEEERRRRRYYYYYYYYYBODDDDDDDDDDDY!






I loathe... 60 degree weather on Christmas






This week, my goal is... Psssshh, I'm on holiday








Did I meet last week's goal?... Yup










Ending time....whenever I finish

No comments:

Post a Comment