Ever since I was invited to Pinterest and got caught up in a new form of creative mindlessness, I have sadly neglected my poor blog. So here I am banging out a less than up-to-the-minute news report.
Most importantly I'm getting ready to head to college! Right now my room is full of green rubbermaid containers soon to be packed to overflowing with, well, I'm a girl, clothes….and other stuff like sheets. I actually have no idea what I'm going to need, so I'm just packing a bunch of stuff and praying that it's what I need.
I got my wisdom teeth out a couple weeks ago which was…miserable. I was stuck at home all week, so I watched like 600 movies online. I looked like a chipmunk too.
My good friends, Maeve, Eden, and I have been having rather epic slumber parties lately. They include insane amounts of youtube videos, silly music, and dancing around like maniacs. All in the wee hours of the morning.
I've been going to Totus Tuus, a sort of Catholic vacation Bible school, since Sunday. I really love it this year. The team is awesome, and I love their talks. More on that later, hopefully.
I've been doing an insane amount of babysitting. I'm working everyday next week. I love babysitting, but I'm ready to head of to college. Unfortunately that requires money, and money is obtained through babysitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment