I'm really, really bad about New Year's resolutions. I mean, who wants to carry out resolutions when it's gross and cold outside? During the summer, however, there is no school, it feels like you be outside, only it's too hot to go out, and the days are long. That is why I have summer resolutions.
1) To get stronger physically and spirtitually.
It the physical department, I do sit-ups, jump rope, random ballet excersises and work on my splits. Of course, I do all this inside. This has lead to really sore angles and calf muscles of doom. Spirtitually, I do to Mass more frequently as well as adoration. I'm very lucky to have access to a rather ugly little church with an awesome priest and an abbey full of monks, who have a killer adoration chapel.
2)Learn stuff. This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I am behind in math. Absolutely nothing, totally unconnected, yeah, right. So, besides geometry, I will be working to finish my Latin book, and hopefully finding some other things to read.
3) All that stuff I've been meaning to do all year. This list includes getting rid of some warts, fixing my 1941 sewinmg machine, having a big sleep over, and working on my correspondance.
Okay, now all I've got to do is actually do this stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment